29 July 2008

I officially moved out of Hall 3 today cos the owner is back. It's been great staying there for the last 2 months. =) Big thanks to Charlene for letting me stay in her room! Her bf is surprising her with a bouquet of 12 pink roses to welcome her back from Denmark! How sweet. =)

I'll miss:
  • the peace and quiet in campus
  • the free outgoing campus calls
  • waking up only at 7am
  • taking only 20 mins to reach sch
  • the TV Lounge where I catch Superband and So You Think You Can Dance on Monday nights, read the Straits Times and sing at the top of my voice like nobody's business (when no one is around of course ;) )
  • travelling to sch tgt with Joelle and En Yao Kor Kor and really being salt and LIGHT... Heh. =P

Now the challenge is to be early for school for the next 19 days! Just 3 more weeks to graduation, woo hoo!

And look what I received in my inbox today:

Congrats! You have been nominated for the following ExCo position(s) in the upcoming MDIS SC 2008 elections:
- Communications Secretary (2 nominations)
- Deputy Secretary (External Affairs) (1 nomination)
- Events Secretary (1 nomination)


You are now required to email the following to mdisscelections@gmail.com:
1) Please let us know your estimated graduation year and month (eg: 2009 June)
2) You are required to submit ONE essay to tell us why you should be an ExCo member in the following Word document format: Font in Arial or Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing, word limit 200 to 300 words.
3) All emails must reach by August 4th 2008, 11.59pm. If you are late, SC will regard that you have given up on this nomination(s).
4) Please remember that all questions have to emailed to
mdis.studentcouncil@gmail.com.

I wonder who voted for me and whether I'm gonna go ahead for the positions!