15 July 2008

For so long I was struggling and groping in the dark, running around in circles and not knowing what is the exact thing that I ought to do nor was I able to clearly see the rationale of why I want to do it. But today, my breakthrough came and I finally felt a sense of release and saw the light in the situation. When light comes, darkness dissipates. =) Now, I'm clear of the decision that I've made and why I made it. Finally, I found the strength, and the faith to know that I can overcome this. And I can only thank you, you, you, you, you, you,you and You for it. =)

Of course, that doesn't mean that everything will turn perfect overnight. It takes 3 weeks for me to become familiar with something new and another 3 weeks before it becomes a comfortable habit. But I've made a decision and I'm sticking to it. I really, really want to be kind but I need to be cruel to be kind now. I need to lose in order to win. ;) I sow in tears now and I shall reap in joy! =)

Choir practice was so fun! Loves it. =)


不 管 前 面
道 路 有 多 困 苦
耶 稣 你 永 远
是 我 的 帮 助
只 要 有 你 在 我
生 命 中 永 远 看 顾
我 必 能 一 路 永 跟 随
我 的 主