11 October 2008

This morning I woke up a little weary, not feeling like wanting to do anything. I was also a little disappointed from what happened. But I prayed and lifted my burdens to God. Today, I wondered how someone you love so much can hurt you so badly... But you know, it's precisely the person whom you love the most that has the potential to hurt you in the deepest way. So, be very careful who you give your heart to. :)

Sat is my fave day of the week cos I get to meet my lovely friends and have so much fun tgt and most importantly, Sat is when I get to go to church and meet with God. When I feel down, I get to church and I feel less burdened and set free. I experience His love and presence that is all so real and tangible. And one of the best things is that I receive the knowledge and wisdom to live my life better.

Above every heartache here

My God reigns
His love will never fail me
My God reigns
He's ruling over all

In all my life
In every situation, I know
My God is greater,
My God is over all

If there is anything that I've learnt in my life, it is that people may fail and disappoint me but God will never. Giving my heart to Him and being loved by Him is the best thing in my life ever. =)