24 October 2008

Some people just makes me wanna take down the earlier post but I shall not care. I'm still very happy even though I'm single but I know that I'll be even happier if I'm with the right person. That was basically what I was trying to say, just that it was stated in a very extreme and expressive way. So I don't care if you get any wrong ideas!

Met Val dear for dinner at Pasta Waraku. She gave me a treat! I was on cloud nine! Sooo happy! Haha.


Photobucket


The rest of the photos are on FB! It's almost a ritual to upload pics there, do a nice description, come up with a creative title and tag all the pple. FB has become a way of life. That is how powerful one social networking website can be.

Yours truly,
The No. 1 FB fan (hur hur)

I ditched the heels and wore sneakers out today. Feels damn shiok! =)