23 October 2008

Okay, this post is half inspired by Janet's 21st Oct blog entry. The other half is cos I got no one to go out with me now! Was supposed to meet Evan to go shop for our birthday suits tgt but she's meeting her friends instead. And Zoe already made plans so I can't redeem my fellowship voucher again. So I end up having no one to shop with! IF ONLY I HAD A BF!!!


I WANT A BOYFRIENDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

I'LL MAKE AN AWESOME GIRLFRRRIIIIIEEEEENDDD.

I WANT TO GET MARRRRIIIIIIEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.






I WANT TO HAVE LOVELY CHILDRENNNNNNNNNNNN.



I'LL BE AN AWESOOOMMMMMEEEE WIFE AND MOTHERRRRRR, I PROMISE!!!! ANDDD I'LL BUILT A HAPPY, STRONG AND INTIMATE FAMILYYYY THAT WILL LEAVE A LEGACYYYYYYYYY.




ZAH. Power of confession. Haha. RAWRS.
*slaps the incomplete self with an urge for a merge*
Sighs.

* Disclaimer: This is NOT an advertisement for a bf. I'm desperate but not THAT desperate. I just need to expressssssss how I feel nowwwwwww....................... BLAH.