09 October 2008

Hahaha, I'm really glad I can actually laugh about it now. God has such a sense of humour I tell you. =D More than half the battle is won. Like 80% is won. =)

I'm proud of you Wendy! =) Wendy is a happy, happy girl! =)

I used Photobucket for the first time today!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pop Art! ;)



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sentosa is calling out to me! =D Ooh, it looks like some beach in the Caribbean rite!?


Oh my gosh, BIGGEST pics on my blog ever!
I'm gonna have a fantastic time on Sunday with my fabulous friends! =)



Thank you Daddy, because your timing is always right and I realized that you are so very gracious towards me. Little did I know that you were protecting me all this while. I'm touched. :) You top it all. You are amazing!! =)