22 October 2008

Okay, so we didn't make it into the finals but it's fine! I'm still happy cos we get to perform on Youth'Em FOC on Sun and at my party. ;) Or at least I am happy! =)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Check out my new $142.40 hairdo yo, thanks to grandmama
who sponsored it! My 21st birthday present from her! ;)




Hee hee hee. Don't be angry at me for trying to be creative pls? =) It's just for laughs okay!? =D



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hope you like it? =P



Awesome time practising dance with you ladies! Let's rock the house down on Sun! D'Dolls Domination! =P

The rest of the photos are up on FB. Click here! I'll smack you if ask me what FB is! Haha. Debbilicious, u are all over my FB photos but I can't tag u! Hrpmh. And Elson, get FB pls! (; Cheerios, FB better employ me. Heh.