15 October 2008

I received a fantastic email from Phil Pringle today that completely wowed me over (my fave lines in bold!) :


Past, Present and Future

'Untutored courage is useless in the face of educated' bullets' - George S.Patton Jr.


We all need to deal with three realms.

The past, the present and the future.

We can't escape the past by trying to live in the future.

We need to deal with the past first. Then the present, then the future.

Unresolved offences, unconfessed sins, unpaid bills, unsaid apologies, unwritten letters will torpedo both our present and future.

Then we need to secure our present - create patterns and systems to live by, organise work and play - establish priorities and commitments.

Our foundation is solid.

Now we can dream, pray, prepare, plan and strategize for the future.


Very well said indeed. Pst Phil is damn cool. =)


The final Youth' Em is just 11 days away and I'm really looking forward to it because I'm given the privilege to host the event, share my testimony and perform our PCDID (read: the much talked about Pussy Cat Dolls inspired dancing =D)! One day after is my 21st birthday and the opportunities given feel like a present from Daddy becos I've always asked to be used by Him and now, I'm receiving what I asked for. =) I am so thankful for and humbled by that . . . Many ideas went through my mind just now on what to share. I'm also starting to think of the photos and specific words that I want to use. It is very enjoyable to be able to craft my very own testimony. =) Come 26th October, my life shall never be the same again.

As some of you guys know, I started this telemarketing job last week at an independent mortgage advisory company. Even though the pay might not be as high as the fees I charge for tuition, I learnt a lot about mortgage, loans and interest rates and it's been really educating so far. I also made 2 new friends, Slyvia and Esther, whom are my fellow telemarketing colleagues. I invited them for Youth'Em just now and they said they'll be coming! Yay! =)

After work, I walked past Central Mall and saw that Club Marc is having the 'Really Huge Sale' (what a cute name for a sale!). I went in and saw that all the shoes are on sale for $19.90! I bought a pair of black heels which was originally priced at $79.90! Sooo happy. =D All the cheapo shoes that I bought in the past that had only cost between $10 - $25 each have all disappointingly spoilt after I wore them for a short period of time. Let's see how long this originally $80 pair of heels will last me! This is officially my first experiment on the durability of more expensive shoes! ;)

My life may not be perfect, but it indeed is very good and I am thankful for the all blessings and joy that I have. I'm glad my 15 October 2008 ended well! 12 more days to my 21st birthday! OH MY GOSH! =)