19 October 2008

My 21st birthday is just 8 days away! *nervous* Haha. What I really, really and may I emphasize REALLY need now are:

1. Ipod Video - Expensive? I know. But I don't care if 20 people share to get me one. At least give me Apple vouchers or something! Haha.

2. Canon Ixus digital camera - I'm going to US for a month and I really need a good camera! 8 megapixels and above pls! Expensive again? I know. 30 people can share and I won't care. LOL.

3. Money $$$ - Again, I'm going to America. If you dunno what to get me, just give me money and I'll be more than happy to receive it. =)


Alternatively, you may give me the following:
  • Shopping Vouchers - Capitaland, Marina Square, Guess, Mango, Zara, etc. Almost anything goes.
  • Earrings - Nice-looking ones I hope? My fave are the hook-on ones. =)
  • Books - Inspire me
  • Clothes - Hmmm, I've always wanted a vest. But I don't want to end up receiving 5? Haha.

Please don't get me the following! :
  • Chocolates - I mean I love them but nah uh, I rather you give me money or vouchers than choc. =)
  • Soft Toys - They are cute but again, I rather receive money or vouchers than these cuddly figures.
  • Decorative Items - No no no....

Anyway, I like bling bling stuff. ;) Remember to come dressed in Black, Pink or ideally Black and Pink yeah? See you sooon! We're gonna have a heaven of party tgt! ;) I'm gonna be such a happy happy 21-year-old if I receive a lots of money,a pink Ipod and a pink Canon Digicam! *BIG SMILE* =D