30 September 2008

Yay I bought my air tickets to America! =) I'm leaving on 30th November, Sun morning and coming back on 30th December evening! Then I'm gonna parrtay on NY's eve and welcome 2009 with my lovely friends. WOO HOO! =D My Christmas is most likely gonna be spent on the streets of New York with Lanxiu. Oh my gosh, so exciting!! =) I bought my round trip air tickets at only $1776 while my classmates got theirs at $2k++ so I'm happy! (Why do my parents say I don't help them save money???) Haha. I'm flying on China Airlines and I chose window seats to and back. =) The flights are like 20+ hours long so I'm gonna bring many books to accompany me on the journey. Checked in baggages are limited to max 2 per person and max 23kg each though. And did I mention that I'm flying alone? Haha. I'll be spending the first week in LA alone. Gonna go Disneyland, Hollywood, Universal Studios, Las Vegas and Grand Canyon. AMERICA HERE I COME! =D

Woo and I just received $300 from the goverment. THANK YOU LKY and team! =) It rocks to be turning 21. 27 more days to my party! ;)