11 September 2008

My students cancelled tuition today... yet again! I'm supposed to tutor them 8 times a week but last month we only have tuition like 3 times? This means much lesser $$ for me. (-_-) This is the prob when you have only one source of income (not taking my allowance into acc)! The other day, my uncle just taught me about increasing finances and it was really quite educational. Even though my uncle doesn't hold a office job, he still has money coming every month from rent from different tenants . . . I need to work towards having multiple sources of income... money that keeps coming in even when u're not working for it. So far I can only think of 3 possible ones: 1. Salary 2. Rental of houses 3. Investments in stocks. What other sources of income are there? The rich gets richer and it's true! Money will grow more money...

My SOT friends, Gabriel and Benedict just called to ask me out for supper cos they stay near me... but I said no because SUPPER = FATS. I'll avoid supper as much as I can since I'm not hungry anyway. Of course if I had a body like Jessica Alba's, it wouldn't matter if I did eat supper but no I don't! Haha. Ask me out for breakfast people. =D

Hmmm... it's been 7 years since 9/11! How time flies! It feels just like yesterday when I turned on the tv and saw the collapsing of the twin towers...