24 October 2007

Wishlist

My phone could not be switched after it shut down by itself 2 Sats ago and Nokia care center told me it was "beyond repair". I got my phone back yesterday and it's working perfectly fine! It even feels better than before. =) Rejoice rejoice rejoice!! =D

Anyways, my birthday is coming and people have been asking me what I want. So here goes:

+ Pink Nike running shoes ( I saw somebody (a guy, lol) wearing this completely pink Nike shoes and I absolutely adore it! =D But of course, I really need a pair of running shoes for my gym sessions. Now I'm wearing this $20 cheapskate shoes . . . ('-')"' My Nike shoe size should be 7.5. Anyhow I dun think anybody will be able to buy a pair of shoes for me so Nike or Royal Sporting House or World of Sports vouchers would suffice?

+ Anybody wanna sponsor my Guess wallet? I ordered it on Ebay. $80.

+ MONEY. Loads of it pls. LOL.

+ A vest. A black, v-necked and fitting one pls.

+ DKNY Apple perfume

+ Latest CCC album with 'Here We Go' in it

+ Books on womanhood (I'm turning 20, gawd…)

+ Topshop, Mango, Zara, Charles & Keith vouchers are more than welcomed! =)

+ A boyfriend (nah, just kidding, lol)

If all else fails, you can always buy me some earrings, bangles, tops, dresses, etc. I think I have at least 20 pairs of earrings but they are never enuff. LOL.

I know, u only have 2 more days to shop.

Disclaimer: This is such a self-centered entry.