21 October 2007

Choc Buffet

Debbie, Kelvin, Mark and I went for the famous chocolate buffet at Fullerton Hotel on Fri nite. I expected a wide array of chocs of all shapes and sizes but I was really disappointed! The chocs were so so... In the words of Debbie, "cheat my feelings!" Lol. It cost us $35 each. Never gonna eat it again. BAH. But I really enjoyed the company though! :)


The colourful exhibits along the walkway to Esplanade!


ARGH.

Goofy.

Pretty. :)

The only choc pic I remembered to take. ('-')'''


Posing with Gorgeous' clutch.

The nice flowers and ____ (dunno wat to call it,lol)

Just thought the tea cup was interesting. Gold handle mah.


Chocolate all over her lips. Done on purpose for this pic!


I like to take pic at people taking pic. Haha.


They're serving the nation so we can sleep soundly at nite. =D


Debbie's signature pose!


Mark's cross hands pose.


My fave V for victory. :)



I love this pic!! :)

She's bringing sexy back!!







Group photo!


Debbie rocks!






MY CAR! LOL.


Er, who's the one looking shocked again? Haha.

My fave moment of the day was when Debbie was saying, "shot,shot, shotshotshot". LOL. I love you gal!! :)