13 October 2007

Momo became Velvet Dragon and Velvet Dragon became Plush! Yes I know, they changed management yet again after such a short time (wat less than 6 months i think??). But guess what, I think this time the management is really going to do a good job, judging from their marketing, the crowd and the music (this point would definitely influence my perception, i might just term any club that plays my fave songs as good and Plush did. =p). If they keep on keeping up the good work, I think Plush won't become ______ , won't have to close down and change management again!

Something really lame happened. I was waiting to cross the road after leaving my student's house at Jurong West at around ten pm, and the people in this car on the road beside me just started to call out to me and make wolf whistles. And guess what? They were Malay guys. Like hello? I'm Chinese?? LOL. Did they mistake me for be a Malay??? Or was race simply not an issue to them?LOL. And I think one of the guy looks drunk, maybe they had too much beer since Hari Raya was the next day. I dunno! Just the weirdest things can happen!

Onwards to more serious and personal stuff, I had a long and hard conversation with my aunt just now. And the contents of it, I am not to reveal. However, my reflections on it I can. And alas, I am too tired now to ponder as such and I so shall lay my body to rest and leave this reflection to be reflected on 'nother day. (starting to talk like I'm acting in a play --> I had complete fun with the Philosophy class today yesterday where we studied a Greek tragedy play. I'm loving it! =) )