09 October 2007

Look, how much medicine I got from the doctor.


They cost me $15.40. And consultation was just $8. Total cost for wanting to get better = $23.40 + 1 hr 15 mins. It's relatively cheap, considering I told the doctor all the ailments that I have. I don't believe in paying more to see a doc when I can pay less!

I realised today that a General Practitioner's job centers around prescribing medicine. Because tat was what the doctor was doing in the 3.5 mins of the 5 mins consultation. And I was whizzed out in a jiffy. Why all the prestige about being a doctor? And the doctor that attended to me today actually drives a motorcycle . . .


Temperature check: 37.3 degree Celsius. Just popped 2 paracetamol.

Anyway . . .

With "who's-tat-girl" :P. My orange dress/top looks good in pictures! =) Kingsley in the background. Haha.