19 October 2007

Nokia care center just called to say that my N73 is "beyond repair".
('-')''' BAH!! I am phoneless, help, help! My N73 just shut down by itself last Sat night and could not be switched on ever since. ('-')'''

Anyway, my previous entry was very short because I had to go for class. Yesterday was my last Values and Culture (Philosophy) lecture. I took pics with my classmates and Prof Leo Werneke. :) You can check out my new hairstyle! So far, everyone has given me good comments except for my cousin, Melissa, who said ,"You look weird", and the triplets said "Ya!" in unison. ('-')"' LOL. I love my new hairstyle more and more each day. =) =) =)



I like this pic somehow. Like the dreamy dreamy feel. =)

With Lala.


With the Dee Jay! Both of us were clad in brown. She's 165! Gosh.



Under my Arbella. =D



With Professor Leo Werneke!

He very warmly put his arms around my shoulders when we took pics. He's 60+ so it felt like a grandpa giving me some loving. ;) He has been teaching Philosophy for the last 40 years of his life. Yes 40!! He taught Philosophy double the times that I breathed oxygen! Goodness gracious me.

He gave me an A for my in-class essay writing exam which takes up 25% of my module. Here's the comments he gave:

"Excellent essay. You give a clear development of Aristotle's concept of virtue as the mean between over and under reaching and supplying. Very good example to show how virtuous action would contribute to the overall happiness of a person. You also support your interpretation of Aristotle with specific reference to the text. "

Now u know why I couldn't stop smiling. Haha. I said that I've not gotten an A since 'O' Levels... *Correction* ---> I forgot I got an A earlier this year for my Advance Dip graduation project! Heh.

My BS mates . . .

What would I do without them?? =)



The men in black.



Vann is so cute. :)

Check my blog tmr for my Choc Buffet experience!! ;)

Till then, remember that Wendy love you, love you long time!! =) *HUGS EVERYBODY*