04 October 2007

I totally hate being sick. There are soooo many things that I can't do when I fall sick. I can't:
  1. Go for classes
  2. Give tuition
  3. DANCE (becos I have no mood or energy to do so!)

And many many more.

I don't feel like leaving my house, I don't feel like talking, I don't feel like blogging. I don't feel like doing anything! The only thing I can really enjoy doing when I'm sick is probably sleep and watch tv which I have been doing the past 2 days.

It's back to studying the history of America with Dr Virginia McCombs tmr. It beats studying Singapore history anytime. Not that I hate Singapore of course. Yours truly is a lover of this country and a grateful citizen, mind you. Talking about this, you have to read this blog entry by Xiaxue about ungrateful Singaporeans:

Don't like Singapore? F*** off - and we wouldn't miss you.

I totally agree with her.

Anyway, today I got a random call from Wi*****, and he actually asked me out. Like just out of the blue. And just the other day, this other guy, randomly asked me out for coffee which I had to turn down because I wasn't free. And there is this Indian guy, who is currently serving his NS, asking me out several times which I had to turn down because I simply wasn't interested.

The guys who have asked me out on a date are like totally random guys who I don't really have a friendship with? GOSH. When when when will a decent, smart, handsome, godly guy ask me out on a date!? Even my girlfriends don't call me randomly to ask me out even though I wished they would!

Just ranting. BLAH. Hate being sick. BLAH.