27 October 2007

No Longer 19

Email from professor!

Wendy,

I have read your Essay #2 and it is an excellent paper. You give clear summaries of all the key points with appropriate evidence drawn from the text and the organization of the essay is very good. The grade for this essay is "A".

I look forward to reading your worldview paper.

Leo Werneke

YAYNESS!! Thank you Daddy. :)

I'm no longer 19. I am officially 20... I lived for 2 decades... what will the 3rd decade of my life be? 20 to 30 years old. I think many many huge changes are gonna take place the next 10 years of my life. This will be the decade I see myself transforming from a student to a successful working adult, have my own house, drive my own car, become somebody's wife, have children and hopefully become a millionaire before 30.

Suddenly I feel like 10 years seem too short for all that to happen!

I want to, I want to, I want to, I want to, I want to grow up.

Happy Birthday Wendy and welcome to the next phase of your life... whatever your future holds... keep smiling and keep walking, you are gonna have a glorious decade ahead!