05 March 2010

We Had Fits Over This

Did you get my sarcastic humor? :)


The video editor has finally finished his masterpiece 
after 4 days of losing sleep over it.






Show him some love if you like it!
I don't know if I have anymore left to give.
All the quarreling has affected me.



My fave part is of course the ending, I think you'll know why. :)
Maybe I've been singing the chorus of Bad Romance so often
that it becomes a reality in my life! So shingz! Hahaha! 
Ris Low has RSVPed "Attending" to Fashion In The Sky! ;)
I really hope she comes, I wanna talk to her!

 
If only I know how to edit videos myself
then I don't have to depend on someone else to do it!
But I know I'll pull all of my hair out before I succeed, hahaha!



Anyway, you can help the Haitians 
rebuild their lives by donating via Give.sg.
Every dollar counts.



The media isn't reporting much about them now 
but they're still suffering from the 
aftermath of the devastating earthquake.



















Last but not least 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Walk, walk, fashion baby! 
 Tee hee.


I bought a $63 dress from New Look especially for it! 
Thank you Janet for going shopping with me and helping me to choose. :)
Comeeeeeeeeeee and see me wear the cute dress, it FITS! =D