18 March 2010

If my boyfriend likes it, he should put a ring on it! And... the next Miss Singapore Universe to be!



I’m counting down to 16 April cos that’s my boyfriend’s final day in SMU!  Hopefully he will be employed very soon and start earning a decent $2.5 to $3k every month… then… we can get married earlier! Tee hee!



I’ve always wanted to formally tell the world about him… he’s really a very talented man. He does web designing, graphic design and video editing. He also aced his Computing in JC and is a programming genius! I tell you, whenever his project mates dunno how to program, he’ll be the man they count on! Just last year, the iPhone application that he and his project mates wrote won some Stand Chart award, $2k per person!


 The hottest model at Fashion In The Sky, woo hoo!



On top of his many talents, he’s a very, very nice guy. And that is also both his greatest strength and his greatest weakness. People, like myself (HAHA), are inclined towards taking him for granted. I can’t even tell you the countless times that business owners approached him for video editing, design, etc, ask for discounts and he agrees to them! I’m usually not very happy when he does that. :) Hello, my future wedding is at stake! And not to mention the 2 words, “Spoil market!”


I have a secret desire for him to transfer to my zone! Oops! It’s not a secret anymore, *poses with hand on mouth*! I know he’ll have so much fun and have a great time here and…. we could really benefit from his many talents! Tooooo many people marrying out of my zone already, it’s time for people to marry in for a change! And I certainly don’t mind being the history maker! Hiak hiak hiak! Shout out to Vanessa Wong: Pls don’t leave DT zone! Ask JX to come! Hahaha!



And yes, back to the topic on marriage… Time to talk about my dream… “I WANT TO HAVE A BOYFRIENDDDDD… I WANT TO GET MARRIED!!!!!!! I WANT TO HAVE CHILDREN!!!” Hahahahhaha. Kidding!


The best wedding is not one you can pay yourself, it's the best one when everything is sponsored! Just like Xiaxue's!


See the place so atas one. And finally I see her father.... how come Xiaxue talks about her mum on her blog but not her dad? Hmmm... Photo from http://demoments.sg/.



I saw some very ingenious wedding gowns online.. they come with POCKETS! Lazy to credit the sources so pardon me!





 Sort of a androgynous, elegant look?



It’ll be so fabulous! I’ll be able to keep my mobile phone with me and do real time tweeting! I can also answer phone calls from ignorant guests who can’t find the wedding venue! No, pls don’t call me on my wedding day, I’ll be terribly busy and I'll go mad if ten people starts calling me and asking which floor, how to come, etc! I will give good directions on my wedding invitations no worries and most likely Aaron will be the one designing it! *wide grin*



 I think Janet would love this. :) She likes ribbons. :)


Tissue papers in the pocket will also be a must! In case I tear after saying my vows, which I think, I’m very capable of considering how I view marriage as the day I start a family filled with warmth and happiness! And…. I HAD BETTER NOT SNEEZE ON MY WEDDING DAY, GAWD, THAT WOULD BE SO UNGLAM AND EMBARASSING! *AH CHOO!!!*



 I can't wear this, my legs are too ugly to be seen!



I have the boobs to pull this off! Hehehe!



That said,  I don’t think such wedding gowns will be cheap… BUT, it’s free to dream! =)


Annabel was so kind, she was talking on FB about her experience in a gym toilet where some aunties were discussing about how to satisfy their husbands….
 


My relatives have neverrrr in a million years praised me like that before! Lol.



For those that don’t know who Annabel is, she won the Most Gorgeous Female 2009! She also kindly modeled for us at FITS. We were in the same School of Theology batch in 2008. I’ve never met another like her, gorgeous yet humble, smart and yet so willing to volunteer herself, sophisticated, friendly and ever so encouraging!  


 That million dollar smile...


She’s also one of the finalists in Miss Singapore Universe 2010! No, not the Ris Low one, that’s Miss World Singapore! I’m definitely rooting for you to win girl! Check out the RazorTV interview she did a few months back!


[Video removed cos stupid RazorTV's video are all automatically played, very annoying I know, prob to hike up their poor viewership (I was paid money to do a focus group with regards to online video channels, Razor TV in particular, I would know!), even my genius programmer bf can't make it NOT play auto. But u can still watch it by clicking here! Yes, I still love you Annabel! Go girl go! :)]


Soooooo charming right!? =) Annabel, maybe you should be the next senior pst of CHC, u fit all the criteria - good-looking, 25 yrs old, smart, anointed, contemporary… Hahaha, kidding lah! =D Following yr blog, love your entries, keep em’ coming! Xoxo!