17 March 2010

You've been a very bad girl. A very very bad, bad girl Wen Wen!

I shall tone this down because my friends have kindly warned me about how raw anger leads to folly and so this is my attempt to bring a message across without cursing and swearing. She is definitely entitled to her own opinions, no doubt about that, and so am I, thank you very much.



FYI, I really like her singing. She was one of the finalists that almost made it into the Top 24 of the last Singapore Idol. Yes, the one that fell down the staircase on National TV after she found out that she didn't make the cut. Not that most of us can remember anyway! =)




  
WOW, SO SMART. =)



 


  
OH WOW, the analysis that Maressa made is so factual and accurate! Please log in to your Facebook and read all about the wonderful article! All this nonsense shit about Jack Neo is nothing but a "set up", it's actually all fake so let's rejoice! Woo hoo!! *pops champagne*



I'm amazed that the journalists and the editors were so intelligent to spend hours and hours writing about Jack Neo, waiting outside his house just hoping to get a scoop when it's all but a set up! Aiyo, Straits Times, how could you be so gullible to fall into Jack Neo's trap!? I thought you were smarter than that! I thought you could be "trusted"!



And and.... I'm so astounded that my pastor, who just won the Young Global Leader Award, actually bothered to take time out of his packed schedule to counsel Jack and Irene when all these were simply nothing but Jack's attempt to create more publicity for himself! Pastor, how could you win the YGL award and be a top scholar when you're actually so dumb!?


And Foyce, OH MY GAWD FOYCE, YOU WENT TO LODGE A POLICE REPORT AGAINST JACK FOR HARASSING YOU?  Oh no....................... you do know that making a false police report can end you up in jail? Say bye bye to your singing career! *pricks the bubble*


 



I merely typed 2 paragraphs and you know what she replied? =)




*Turns to 5-yr-old cousin*,

"What happens when you don't like what you're seeing on the newspapers boy?" 


"Flip to the next page jie jie!"


"And what would you do when you don't like the news you're reading online?"


"Oh, I just close the browser jie jie or don't read lor. Or go play my Pet Society!
No point getting irritated over it mah. =) "


" Wow di di, you are so incredibly mature and smart for your age! =) "



No. 1 - You can CHOOSE what you want to put "in your face." It's entirely up to you. If you're damn irritated with it, common sense tells you that if you want to be angry, you should be angry with who? The journalists who wrote the articles of course. They were the ones who wanted to write about it, partly because they want to sell more newspapers. If not, why don't you call the boss of Straits Times a "leech"?  Kind of a double standard don't you think? =)


No. 2 - Oh wow, I insulted you when I didn't even specifically say that you were a naysayer! I was talking about naysayers in general, Oops! I guess you feeling insulted must mean that you really acknowledge yourself as one! =) 


Sorry I stepped on your toes Maressa! Honey Bee to Lady Wen:
"You've been a very bad girl. 

A very very bad, bad girl Wen Wen!"





Wait there's more!








No. 3 - The movie hasn't even come out and she's already infuriated. Wait till the movie comes out, if it really does, she's gonna go boomz! No one, not even Jack Neo himself knows whether he will definitely make a movie out of this whole thing yet. It's just an idea! And look at her very friendly reaction! =) She "honestly has no need to be angry" at all indeed! *round of applause* And... What kind of legacy is she leaving behind for her kids when they read this blog entry 20 years later? An awesome one! About how she hated someone and called him names who is completely unrelated to her and has done her no wrong!




No. 4 - Movie goers who would want to watch his movie are forced against their own wills to go! Oh man, Jack, how could you force me to watch your movies for so many years!? So incredibly low class you know! Stop smoking people to go watch your movies already! I will tell all my friends to boycott your movies! Especially the one that will be related to yr affair! Shame on you! And... throw away your Cultural Medallion Award pls! It means nothing to Maressa! You know why? Cos she wants to turn a blind eye to any of the good in this whole thing, only because she chose to. =)





.
.
.
.
.
.
.





Before a particular friend accuses me of being "negative" on my blog , here are in my opinion THE BEST photos taken at Fashion In The Sky by a photographer that goes by the name of Watii, I dunno who she is but just so you know, they're are not taken by me! 


Serena Grace, my fave model! Just look at that pretty face of hers!


 Sweet Becky darling. Now you can't untag yourself anymore! Muahaha. =p


Love the "damsel in distress" look on Clara!
 

Megan is chio to the max!




A very confident Weini!


Janet, fierce! *paws up*



And are you ready for D best FITS photo of all the gazillion photos that were taken?



 *drumroll pls!*













TADA!



 

A perfect FIT for the theme! 





Loves to the photographer!!! Whoever you are! =)






And please don't become famous, get into a scandal and then use it to create art in the future alright!? It's gonna infuriate some itchy pussys. Yeah, I mean the Pussycat Dolls.