22 November 2007

PSLE Results!

PSLE results are out today!

My cousin, Jeslyn, whom I tutored her in English for a couple of months, scored 4 A*s!!! Her PSLE aggregate is 258/300. She is the indisputable top PSLE scholar of the Ang family now. Haha.

My other cousin, Richard, whom I tutored, improved in his results too! He is satisfied with his results so I'm glad lah.

And drum roll pls....


Ladies and gentleman, I am pleased to announce that my student, Rena, whom I tutored since July last year has improved by leaps and bounds for her PSLE!! She used to always fail or do very badly for her English, Maths and Science subjects in her tests and exams. Her mum was really worried that she would end up in Normal stream... BUT guess what?? She went on to get A B B C and is going to the Express stream in sec sch! =) I am really really happy. =)

Many a times I felt like giving up on tutoring her because she was really giving me a hard time - refusing to do homework, throwing temper tantrums, falling asleep in every class... But thank God I didn't! I persevered through and I am so proud of what she has achieved today. =)

YAYNESS!