20 November 2007

It was "Sparkarnival" in school today and I was in charged of going around the canteen, asking people to dedicate songs and to join the Student Council (SC). I managed to persuade 5 people to sign up for the council. 3 Vietnamese, 1 Chinese and 1 Nigerian doing his MBAs. They got lollipops as a reward, courtesy of us, the SC. Haha. Cute rite?

I also went around giving out candy floss at the end. It was a short 2 hours but I had fun. Also got to know my other fellow council members better, especially Chris, the Welfare Secretary. I see great leadership qualities in him. =)

Tmr is "Around The World", where teams will play a treasure hunt of sorts in campus and I am supposed to run around with them to make sure they don't cheat. I rather stay in canteen, be in charged of the same thing and groove to the music though. Haha. ;)

I went to The Cathay after that, my frequent hang out place cos of my gym membership at the Fitness First there. Have u been to the shopping mall lately? They placed a pretty pretty pretty PINK Christmas tree at the lobby. I love that tree! Wanna bring it home, admire and hug it all day long! LOL. (Crazy...)

The moment I got home, my grandma offered me chocolates and I started eating them right away until she repeatedly told me to stop and had to take it away from me. I am such an emotional eater when it comes to chocolates. ('-')"' And then grandma just called me on my hp(she's 2 floors up) to say that I can have the rest of the chocs in the fridge but to finish it in 2 sittings, not 1. Will I really?

3 more days to my history exam. 3 assignments to complete. And learning from "The Pursuit of Happiness", this part of my life is called, "Crunch Time". Heh.