02 March 2007

C6 to B3. He did it.

I just checked my General Paper results from the SEAB (Singapore Examination & Assessment Board) website and I am pleased to announce that my GP improved from a C6 to a B3! Woo hoo! Praise the Lord! Thank God for it! I'm so happy now. La la la. Haha.

You know what, when I sat for the paper, I didn't even manage to finish it. The last section of my Paper 2, the AQ section, was completely blank. It's worth 8 marks! And for my Paper 1 composition, I wrote about Charity still having a place in society. =) However, I didn't manage to write the last conclusion paragraph.

On the day of my exam, I left my house without my wallet! And I only realised that after I reach the exam venue so I went to and fro but I still manage to arrive back in time for the exam. Also, I only slept about 4 hours the night before. My mind was really tired when I was doing the papers.

Yet I obtained a B3! This is the grace of God I tell you because of all the bad things that happened, He still came true for me. He always do. I could not have done it by myself. I love you Daddy. *Hugs*