22 June 2008

PMS

Crying spells, moodiness, fatigue, leg cramps, weakened immunity, choc cravings and pimple outbreak equals PMS for me! When I get to heaven, I think the first person I will look for is Eve. I think our conversation will go something like this:


Wendy: Hello Eve, what was so great about the apple?


Eve: Well I dunno, the devil made me eat it.


Wendy: Uh - huh, but did you know yr one bite tormented billions of women worldwide with the thing called PMS?


Eve: PMS?


Wendy: Yes, Pre-Menstral Syndrome. It makes females bla bla bla bla (tells her the whole list of proven, scientifically documented symptoms) before their period comes every month. EVERY MONTH. Why did you had to (%(#)$)@## eat the *$(&($@( apple!!!???


Eve: *remains silent*


Wendy: *rolls eyes and heads for chocolate buffet in Heavenly & Divine Choc Street*


Laughs! =D