25 June 2008

I'm so glad that I dragged myself out of the house today! The other result would be unimaginable! I glad that I'm surrounded by people who are wiser, stronger and positive! My friends who will always be there for me and stand by me when I'm in need . . . thanks so much really. You know who you are , all of you. =) *Big hugs* from me.

Had dinner at Fish n Co with Zoe, Jo and Jamie! Thank you Zoe for the treat, Jo for the ride home (though I doubt u will see this since u dun read blogs, haha =p) and Jamie for making me happy! I always have so much fun when Jamie is around. We are both super "I" people. ;)

I think I startled Jo and especially Jamie when I got really excited and was pretty aggressive in my speech. Oops. Sorry Jamie. I shall learn to be assertive and not aggressive in my speech. =)

What I got home today was:

  1. I gotta be fierce and fight for what I want. When you and I don't fight for what we want, what we dun want will take over and the result is oh my gosh, I can hardly imagine! I dun want what I dun want to take over so I gotta fight for what I want! Fight tooth and nail, FIGHT! Be a fighter Wendy!


  2. I can't let others fight the battle for me, I have to fight my own battles!
Thank you for the word B. Darren. =)

No battles, no victory! Sometimes I stand down and lose the will to fight. But I will get up again. I will always get up again!

I'm going through a valley and it's not easy but my breakthrough is waiting for me at the end when I walk through it. My breakthrough is coming! Keep walking, keep fighting!