07 June 2008

I've been very tui bu qi to my loyal blog readers because I don't update my blog often nowadays. Especially Victor, who checks my blog like 5 times day (u want to stress me out rite!? haha. :P).

I finally completed my assignment in the afternoon, having read 515 pages and typing a 1200+ summary on 5 points that impacted me the most. I really did gain something from doing the assignment. It was not just doing a dead piece of homework. And I could do it with relative ease. =)

Next assignment is due this coming Friday and it's only 500 words and is a much slimmer book so should be chicken feet already. ;) And I'm sure Benny Hinn's book is gonna be interesting. =) Exams next Thurs and Friday! All MCQs so I'm sure I will enjoy doing it. I love MCQs! Haha.

Today marks 2 months of SOT! So far so good! Tiring but still great nonetheless. I think the next 2 months plus is gonna be more awesome!!! So looking forward to it! =D Next week, we're gonna try on our graduation gowns already. So fast rite? 24 Aug is graduation day. ;)

Anyway, I have not been hanging out or entertaining myself since watching SATC last Sun and I only have Sun this week to really let my hair down, feed my soul and have some solid good fun! Still comtemplating if I should catch the Big Groove dance concert at Expo on Sun because it's $25!

Yawns, I woke up and wrote this entry, back to bed now! =) I'm in hostel btw and I hear and see that some people are still up at this hour!

Going to JB for dinner tonight!! I shall take pictures and post them here and revive my otherwise getting-dull-and-boring blog! ;)