19 June 2008

I feel much better now. Thank God. And I'm really blessed to have Joelle around. I know I can always count on her. You know sometimes you wonder if anyone at all understands what u're going through, and after sharing with her, it really made me feel that I'm not alone in this fight. That someone understands, that when I'm sinking in the mud and can't see the light, I can reach out my hand and someone will reach out theirs and save me.

I need a miracle, God!

Anyway, Jamie, Darrenn, George and I went dancing at DblO on Sat night! Everything was a treat! =) It was a super last min decision but it really turned out fun because JAMIE the Hottie was dancing with me! She dances so so well! Loves it! =) It has always been my dream to dance with her on the dancefloor. ;)

We are the life of the party!!! =D