08 April 2008

SOT classes started today and guess what!? I just got 2 good paying tuition assignments today in a couple of hours! Just like that with no extra effort of looking for them on my part! PTL! =) He is good! :) The POG attracts tuition assignments. Haha.

Orientation was yesterday and I saw many familiar faces in SOT! Perez,Joelle, Michelle, Huiling, Delvina, Jing, Jeremy, Carol, Kee Wei, Kelvin,Aaron from SMU, Theresa, Aaron from Dance. Did I miss out anyone!? Haha.

My team 16, combined with 25 for the orientation games and we won 2nd runner up for best team! :) The prize was $30 attributes voucher for each of us! :) Thinking of using it to buy a best-selling pink in colour book about singlehood which I saw the last time I was at Attributes. Haha.

My team has about 20 pple, like 5 just graduated from poly, 5 final year in Uni and the rest of them are working adults but almost everyone is in their 20s. =) Samuel Soo is my new best friend here! A sometimes lame, but makes-me-laugh-and-nice brother. ;) He's my competition for the Best SOT Student award. Hehe.


With my SOT tag, nice? :) And of course, my new hairstyle. Haha . I was bored of my previous hairstyle so I went for bangs which only cost me 5 bucks. :D It's like a new hairstyle to mark a new chapter of my life. Prettier now not? LOL.

Choir practice in an hour and sleeping over at Joelle's hostel tonight! :)

U would have noticed many smiley faces in this entry. That's because I am happy happy happy. =)