19 April 2008

I'm currently halfway through "What To Do Until Love Finds You" by Michelle Mckinney Hammond and the introduction is really mind-blowing information!

" Men are like buses . . . . You can passively wait - and perhaps miss the bus because you weren't prepared to get on. Or you can actively wait - poised at the curb with all your packages balanced, ready to make the leap when the bus arrives. How you wait is up to you. Are you waiting in doubt and resignation? Or are you waiting in anticipation of your mate's arrival? Who sits down on the bench when they think the bus is coming? " LIKE WOW huh?

Ok moving on! I was supposed to go for the bob haircut (think Victoria Beckham and Rihanna) but due to time constraint, the hairstylist decided not to do it in the end. But oh well, I was just getting comfortable with my new hairstyle anyway. He highlighted my hair though! Violetish red. Not a very significant change but special nonetheless because I never had a permanent hair color on my black mane for 20 years! :D He highlighted my hair in front of like 30 other hairstylists! A bit nervous initially but okay lah. :) He has 30 years of experience in the hair industry so I know I was in safe hands. He kept saying my hair is very very black and said I have very healthy and smooth hair. :)