24 April 2008

I was just at the usual bus stop this morning waiting for Ben to come pick me. I was experiencing some serious morning blues when lo and behold, came this super adorable little ang moh girl. She was with her mum and her older brother who was pretty handsome. I noticed her the moment she was near me. And when she stood in front of me, I smiled (the last thing I felt like doing) and said: " Hello, you're so cute! She looked at me and said, "Hello!" in a high-pitched voice. Moments later, she said to her mother, "Mama, are we taking bus 61"? and I tell you that was unbelievably cute. I chuckled. I had a huge urge to take a picture of her the moment I set my eyes on her. I was this close to whipping out my camera. She was pretty and had this beautiful pair of bluish-green eyes with blonde hair. Her bus came and this little ang moh girl that brought a smile to my face and brightened up my emo morning disappeared from my sight.

Suddenly, this thought crossed my mind: " I want to have such super duper adorable and charming ang moh children and in order for that to happen, I need to marry a ang moh husband. And maybe migrate to America." Hahaha. Now I know why many Asian girls dig ang mohs so much! :D

Cross-cultural marriage, what do you think?? My aunt married a Britain and one of my cousins married a Korean. Will Wendy marry a Chinese, her own race? Or will she break socially accepted norms and tradition and marry an American? And produce super adorable Caucasian offsprings that some Chinese can only wish they have?

P.S: Wendy is going to America in December. If she doesn't come back, you know why! :P