28 April 2008

I was on a photo-taking frenzy 2 Sats ago so here are the pics! These people make me look forward to my weekends everytime! =) The only sad thing was that I had to wear formal clothes which I didn't like at all. I so dun wanna get an office job! ;)


19 April, Sat @ Joseph's Condo


With Mark.


With Nian.


Close up with Hong Xiu.


With Yuling.

Goofy.


Debbie can pose like craaazy. Haha.


Buddha pose but I just want to look pretty! =P


Hello, we are the CNY bai nian gang. LOL.


Leader Zoe!


Leader Diana!


Bang bang bang!!! (u get the joke rite!? If not, aiyo, check out the fringe. ;))


I loved Elicia's black and pink outfit! ;)


I thought Liu Jing's bright green overalls (is that what it's called?) was nice. :)


I liked Val's outfit of the day too! Very cool and in trend. =)



19 April, Sat @ Expo Hall 8


My dear Eileen and shuai ge Elson. I haven seen them for some time!


With the fashionista.


I felt Janet's style was so Jap/Korean and cute!


Woo hoo, check out that hot babe there! Haha. :P



19 April, Sat @ Exclesior Hotel

We were in the Korean flow and went to a Korean BBQ restaurant located at Exclesior Hotel (near Funan IT Mall)! The food was yummy! First time in the 20 years of my life that I actually tasted Korean food! Their white rice is really one of a kind and I dun fancy kimchi of course. ;)


Korean fried rice with beef.


After eating to our heart's content, we celebrated Hui Yun and Terence's birthdays!

She's really a sweetie! :)


Her card is super nice. Jamie, I want a card like that for my 21st birthday too! Haha.