23 April 2009

So this week I have been cooped up at home recovering from a bout of nasty viral infection since Sunday. 5 days of being sick (somebody say urgh).

I've had sinus since I was like 12. Told doctor bout my sensitive nose problem and he recommended me to use a nasal spray. I tried using those once or twice while I was studying in secondary school but stopped because the smell was just too disgusting for me. Hence, this time, the doctor prescribed me with a scent-free one and so far so good. Now, not only do I have to apply ear cream daily, I have to use the nasal spray everyday (somebody say sigh).

I guess the highlight of my "unhealthy week " was my FOC part-time domestic maid coming to help me sweep the floor and feed me porridge and some TLC. Haha. He's the best! =D (say aww... ;))


** Can I have a new body pls!? **