05 November 2008

Just came back from choir prac! Sat beside Vanessa, the Alto today cos Evan, my Soprano buddy didn't come. And one particularly interesting conversations b/n the many that Vann and I had goes like this:

Wen Wen: Wah, yr skin very smooth leh, I like!
Vann Vann: Hee hee.
Wen Wen: Uh, if I become lesbian how?
Vann Vann: (with serious look) No, that will never happen.
Wen Wen: Haha, ya lor, I like boys so much!
Vann Vann: Ya, haha.
Wen Wen: We love...
Wen & Vann in unison: Shoes, bags and BOYS(the slogan on one of her tees)! Hahahaha.

We were just kidding of course. We definitely live for so much more than just those things. Thanks to gf, I survived the boring X'mas carols prac! Well, I won't be singing those carols in Dec cos I'll be away in America so I practically have no reason to learn them and hence my boredom! Speaking of which, I still have my student Visa to apply, tour and domestic flights within US to book! Nov is gonna be a pretty busy mth! Got exam and assignment due on the 15th, followed by 5 days of Asia Conference from 19th to 23rd, pack luggages for trip and off I go on the 30th! =)


My life rocks, thank you Jesus! =)