10 February 2010

Because She's Worth It!

Hello Jamie, it's your birthday and I'm feeling reflective now so I'm gonna write a long, honest post, not the typical happy birthday posts! =p




Firstly, I want to say that it has been one of life's greatest gift to be in the same CG as you for the last 2 years 3 years!  Oh my gawd, how time flies! Your birthday means the mark of our 3rd year tgt as cg members and friends, and I think this year is gonna be even better, we're gonna have even more fun, and do even more things for God and His people than in the last 2 years 3 years!! :) Oh my gawd, I'm so bimbotic this is actually the 4th year we're tgt in the same cg!!! Unbelievable!




Your fashion sense, your sexiness, your talents and just being around to brighten up my days.... priceless! :)




Of course there are days when I wished you could be more spiritual, days when I wished you would just stop thinking and chiong to SOT, days when I hope you will try not to be a Superwoman, but hey! I'm not gonna put you on a pedestal just because you are a PCGL and I pray that no one else will too. Who am I to judge really!? Is a PCGL not human as well?




If there's anyone I want to talk to when I have something not "politically correct" to say, you would naturally come to mind because I know I can be honest with you, put up no pretense and won't be "minused marks" for being unleader-like. U're someone that understands me. Right from 2 years ago, I saw a huge potential inside you to be a great leader.... You're a real leader cos your relationship precedes your ministry! ALL THE WAY BABY!

You remind me of God actually - fun, exciting and OPEN! :) Of all the things that I pray for you this year, I pray for strength because I see that God is shaking whatever that can be shaken in your life because of the great plans ahead that He has installed for you so don't you ever give up and don't you ever give in! Be strong my friend, be strong for yourself, for God and for all of us! I need you! :) Being the 2 high 'I's that we are, we gonna Influence each other more! 


I make my mark on you and you make yr mark on me! =D


Sorry Net Net, borrow you for a while, Jamie looks really chio in this photo!



At the end of it all, I can only say that I am so proud of you and the sacrifices that you have made to come this far. 2010 will be a year of transition for you and I pray that Daddy God will hold your hand and lead you every step of the way. 


Happy happy 22th Birthday darling Jamie! 2010 is gonna be your BESTEST year yet! And the best part about it is that we're gonna run this race tgt! YAY! :)


STAY HOOOT AND SEXY ALWAYS! Hahaha!



Loads of mushy mushy love,
Wendy