24 February 2010

Give All My Secrets Away



Just stumbled upon this song that Darren Lin from Blessings In A Bag posted on his Facebook and I instantly connected with it. My hair stood the 1st time I heard it and I've replayed it at least 10 times already! How can I not share good music with you, my dear blog readers!? :)


I love One Republic, they create songs that I can connect with, like Stop and Stare! Can u feel my heart in the song!? ;)







I need another story
Something to get off my chest
My life gets kinda boring
Need something that I can confess
Til' all my sleeves are stained red
From all the truth that I've said

Come by it honestly I swear

Thought you saw me wink, no
I've been on the brink, so



Tell me what you want to hear
Something that'll like those ears 
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away
This time, don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics never jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away




My God, amazing how we've got this far
It's like we're chasing all those stars
Who's driving shiny big black cars
And everyday I see the news 
All the problems that we could solve
And when a situation rises
Just write it into an album
Singing straight, too cold
I don't really like my flow, no, so


Oh, got no reason, got not shame
Got no family I can blame
Just don't let me disappear
I'mma tell you everything



P.S: I've been thinking a lot the last few days, hence no entries about my family issues... and I really don't enjoy the silence... But it's coming, I promise.