07 August 2007

Tuesdays With Morrie

I just finished reading 'Tuesdays With Morrie' (on a Tues!). It took me just 2 days to complete it! I think the last time I ever read a proper book so quickly was in my primary school days. LOL. Those were the days when I faithfully went to the library every week and borrowed 8 books (the limit then) each time to read. That’s how I manage to get an A* for my PSLE English! =P

I didn’t enjoy Mitch Albom’s 'Tuesdays With Morrie' as much as I did for 'The Five You Meet In Heaven'. 'Tuesdays' was quite touching at the end when Morrie finally passed away though. Calida has Mitch Albom’s third book, 'For One More Day', so I’m probably gonna borrow it from her! ;)

Morrie's favorite quote is gonna become one of my faves too - "Love each other or perish.'' - W.H. Auden