30 August 2007

Random Letter

Some random guy whom I absolutely dunno left me this message in Friendster back in Feb this year. Would you believe someone would actually do that?? LOL. I blocked him immediately after receiving this hilarious letter! (and he can't spell for nuts!) My hair stands even reading the last part! Grossed out... :

From: rodrigo jr
Date: Sunday, 4 February, 2007 12:49 PM
Subject: love letter
Message: February 4, 2007

Hi wendy! i've seen your picture in your friendster and i am happy today because I found the girl that i need and to loving.

wendy, First of all! i want you to be my friend if you accept my.

Im Rodrigo U. Lanuza Jr, Just call me "ROD",

I am filipino from her my country Philippines,

And I live in her Puerto Princesa City Province of PALAWAN PHILIPPINES

I am 33 in FEBRUARY 9, 2007..

My height is 5"8 n 1/2

athletic body with brown complexion

and black eye's

I have a celfone # 09067418454, Just Call me now if You are interested to accept me....

Take care my Swettie cute...........

I like you very much WENDY!

mwuaaaaaa! tahts my kiss for you sweet.....

Love,
"ROD"

(PLS REPLY A soon asposible)