05 August 2007

Donut Factory

After auditioning for Project O (didn’t get through), I went to queue up for donuts at the well-known and popular Donut Factory at Raffles City basement today! I queued up with Isaiah for 1 hr & 50 mins! The longest I ever queued for food! LOL. But thank God for Isaiah. He was standing in the queue all the time while I wandered about to buy stuff here and there. He was entertained by talking to a girl behind us in the queue who happened to be from his JC and with helping me with the Math problems from my student’s assessment book. Haha. I even went to check out music at That CD Shop! I listened to Linkin Park’s latest album, Minutes to Midnight, and it is awesome!! Almost every single track on that 12-track album rocks. Loved it. No wonder Linkin Park is so massively successful – they have real talent and it is evident in all the hits that they produce. :)

Back to my donuts! Haha. I actually forgot to take pictures and Isaiah didn’t remind me!! Gra! Haha. First of all, the donuts are really cheap. I bought a box of dozen for $11 so each donut is only about 90 cents! The donuts are really soft, unlike any other donuts that I’ve tasted. My favorite was the Double Chocolate donut. Yummy! The rest of the flavors like Lotus Mocha, Apple Cinnamon, etc. were still pretty okay. I was disappointed however, that they no longer sell the Cheese filling donut on their menu. They only have Spicy Cheese, which I won’t eat. :( Later, I found out from Elicia that the waiting time at the Suntec branch is usually shorter! Fainted. Haha. I’ll probably go there if I ever plan to buy their donuts again. Anyways, I’m still really glad that I went ahead to get the donuts, having wanted to do so for the past 2 months or so. Yays. :)