18 January 2011

The Time Has Come for Those Who Are Different… to Stand United! :)



On the 1st day of 2011, I think at around 5.50 pm, He said to me, “I am going to bless you. Get ready for it.”


What followed were days of being ill, not being able to sleep properly cos my brain was running non-stop, crying, being frustrated with myself & some around me, laughing, teasing pple and getting teased at, talking to friends and leaders, being in denial, pacing up and down my house, staring out of the window, looking up at the sky to see no stars, enjoying Hillsong Chapel & being healed emotionally, resting, recovering, to finally... having peace and enlightenment! ^_^ v


I have decided to follow Jesus ♥. I can say a lot but nothing says it like the following web pages! Just click on them (opens in a new tab):



        1. An Entrepreneur's Awakening
 

                                        2. Continuously Dreamin'


                                                             3. Call for Diversity




I am ready. I am willing to let go in order to let God take over. I will miss you dearly City Harvest ♥,  you have no idea okay! :)




;) P.S: Feel free to leave comments if you have any thoughts or questions that you would like to share or ask! :)