01 April 2011

It was everything I ever dreamed of...



Power 98 started it first:






And it was really fun to play along! Check out the WhatsApp convo with a friend:










Victim no. 1. Hehehe. I almost wished it was true. I was cracking my brains trying to think of a hilarious joke I but I couldn't think of anything funny at all! All I could think of was like tweeting, " I just fainted and then I think I was in heaven. I saw angels with wings!" *lame* Totally have no crazy humor cells in me like Ding Neng does.


And lo and behold this greeted me on my Facebook newsfeed this morning!


 
Even though I'm not very close to Reinald, I know there was no way he was gonna be in a R/S now. Inspired, I had to pull one myself! =D



Tada!







Then look at the response of my friends!!! =DDDDD






And another!









I learnt that FB will show whatever pics that you and yr partner is tagged in when you are "married" to each other so I went to untag the ugly ones!



And I had to save the best for the last! Our WhatsApp convo part 2!





Hehehehehe. She believed me!!! Couldn't stop laughing to myself! Ms. J even tried to call my "hubby" to verify but thank heavens he was in a meeting! She even smsed to say she wanted to be my bridesmaid!! It's amazing how many of my female friends want to be my bridesmaid and and even a male friend haha!! At this rate, I would have to hold an audition for it!


I had so much fun being married for a day. Can you imagine when I really do get married!? You girls didn't really think I was ever gonna ROM without first announcing it to the whole world, did you!? =D 


Just remember, Power 98 and Reinald started it first! Not me! Hehe! =p But if you're still pissed/feel cheated/dun think it's funny or whatever, watch this video! Confirm won't be upset anymore! *winks winks*




Oh you don't wanna miss the magic at 2:44!!


  

HAPPY APRIL'S FOOL DAY EVERYONE!! You wouldn't believe the number of times I literally ROFL!! My first ever major April Fool's prank in my life was a success. Hope you had as much fun as I did! =p



Now, back to waiting for that dude to get down on his knees and say those 4 sacred words!