18 May 2010

Smell the Flowers & Admire the Rainbow

It's time to be single again.


Smell the flowers and admire the rainbow.


I can do this.


Even if I can't, I probably should die trying.


I suppose I don't mean that literally.


Jesus, come back quickly, plsss? Life is much harder than I had expected it to be.


And if I take my own life, I might just end up in hell and I don't want that.


I did promise my blog readers that I won't take my own life.


Breaking that would make me such a big ass promise breaker.


But at least I'll have a million people reading this entry in no time and psychologists can analyze my blog and see how a crazy person thinks.


Let's play a love game, do you want love or you want fame? Cos it seems like you can't have the best of  both worlds.


I mean, which person who has committed suicide had talked about it on their blog before he/she jumped?


I should really scrap my dreams of getting married to the love of my life and starting a happy and warmth family of my own.


It seems like the more I think about it everyday, the harder I fall and the more painful and dreary life becomes.


I have let my passions consumed me, quite literally.


And all I'm left with now are the scars on my heart and my broken dreams.


You know, I have a relationship with my blog.


I can scream, yell and use cuss words when I'm really upset or I can be damn happy and be skipping around on my entries. Whatever it is, my blog loves me and I love my blog.


My blog doesn't judge me or expect me to become someone else. But human beings do.


And I'm trying not to blame them. I mean, who wouldn't want to judge Wendy Ang?


Everything she says or does just make people want to judge her. She screams "Judge Me!" all over her forehead.


She's not who we expect her to be.


She can be better. She can be wiser. Stronger. Tougher.  Less emotional. Less emotional. Less emotional. Wait, have I said that 3 times already? Less emotional. More hardworking, more responsible, earn more money, more everything. No wait, LESS emotional. Oh ya, and definitely less attention seeking too. Ah yes, smile more, definitely smile more.


I mean, c'mon, she's a professing Christian. And she's a freaking 22-yr-old working adult.


She should know better right?


Oh oh, and how come she always sound so negative on her blog?


A Christian needs to say positive things and be an encouragement to others reading man.


I thought the title of this entry is 'Smell the Flowers & Admire the Rainbow'? Huh?


There, I feel better already. Blogging it out just makes me happy.


LIVE with it. :)