12 May 2010

FLASHERS!

Have u seen the Lady Gaga Flash Mob in Madrid yet!?



The dancers are fab okay!??? Check out their moves and their costumes!



I sure hope Mother Monster sees it and goes to Madrid!







And then it hit me...




CHC should totally do a flash mob when we move to Suntec Convention come March next year!!



It will go down in our church history as the inaugural flash mob by a bunch of brave and crazy members and be reminiscence for the next 50 years or something!?



How's that!? 



By then, flash mobs would have become a classic!



Maybe I should email Ryan my idea and get it going!! =D



I can already imagine the City News Headline!




"500 Brave Souls Flash Mob to CHC's New Home"



I'm in!




The participants can dress up as prominent people in church!!!



Guess who I would wanna dress up as!???? :)



If only she can be the one leading the flash mob! Oh yeah.




P.S: I know, I am totally thinking further than the imminent Asia Conference !