11 August 2008

The last one month felt really long... Dear friends, pls say a prayer for me while u're reading this. I need to stop stabbing myself in the heart with the same knife again and again (lol, I sound so morbid). But I'm glad that behind the tears, I have laughter. Behind the pain, I still have joy. I'm glad that I'm enjoying my life even in the midst of this battle. I'm glad that I can always hold on to the love that never fails me... You're more than enough for me!


Blessed be Your name
On the road marked with suffering
Though there's pain in the offering
Blessed be Your name

Every blessing You pour out
I'll turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say

You give and take away
You give and take away
My heart will choose to say
Lord, blessed be Your name!