16 February 2008

Solid Rock

Ooh ooh, I just came back from the Chingay parade!! I had a super fun and awesome time. And it wasn't as tough as I thought it would be! In fact, it was easy! Hee thank God. The best part about the whole experience was that I got to make many new friends! Serena, Kezia, Junjie, Carolyn, Ie Liang and many more.

Time to let the pictures do the talking! Starting with the ones that I look ugly in first!


The 2 leaders in-charge of us, Chin Han & Justine. They had to shout at us many times! Justine is expecting a baby somemore.



Full length pic of me in costume with somebody's spear.




But that's the costume that I really want to be in. ;P One of the performers in the item right before us.





So many many of us.




Me with helmet. Shona is a nurse! And she took such good care of us throughout. And she was so so nice to me when I fell sick. =)


Ming Yan is majoring in Lit at NTU and is in Choir ministry too. And yeah she has the exact same shirt that I have. =)




My sparing partner, Tiffany. She's fierce. Haha.




They want me dead.




And we want her dead. Haha.







Pretty pictures now with no black paint on my face! =)




With Giselle. She enjoys dancing too.




With Serena darling. She made me feel comfortable right from Day 1. =)




With the charismatic Tan Boon, the creator of the performance. He is so captivating when he talks. =)




Ie Liang was really nice! He sent us back home in the cab once and spend at least $30 on it! Also, he helped me fetch my stuff to my house when I fell sick.




Guo Jun. He made me laugh all the time. I hope he's doing fine.




Jasmine was in-charge of taking attendance. She's the same age as me and will be going to SOT this year too! Yay! =)




Carolyn and Junjie were always helping me with my costume and all. =)



Chingay is a once in a lifetime experience, like when I took part in NDP in 2001. I remembered catching last year's Chingay Parade on tv, wishing that I could be part of it! Glad to have represent my church and done so! =)