26 February 2008

My day started with hearing Debbie's voice when she gave me morning call. She's the best person you wanna ask to give morning call to you I tell u! The moment I picked up the phone, she went, "Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up!!!!" I laughed out loud and got up immediately! Amazing. Haha. When Zhi Nian and Val give me morn calls, they're so sweet and nice I wouldn't wanna wake up! Lol.

So Debbie and I went to watch ' Ah Long Pte Ltd ' tgt at Vivocity. The movie was funny and the audience got to see a very tomboyish side of the otherwise feminine Fann yet again. The movie is not as good as his previous movies though. Oh well, let's hope that his next movie will be another box office hit like his 'I Not Stupid' and 'Just Follow Law'.

After that, we hopped onto the Sentosa Express and headed on down to Siloso Beach for my latest hobby - Beach Volleyball! We reached the beach around 4 plus and the volleyball courts were empty. These 2 female working adults who were around 25 came to play with us. One of them had a tattoo on her and was fierce! Haha. I think I won 2 games and lost 2. It was really fun and Debbie is now a fan too! Hehe.





It took courage to wear that tankini. LOL.


My attempt at imitating Debbie's pose only to end up looking ugly! Haha.

I look like some 15-yr-old kid!


My fave pic of the day.

More beach volleyballing sessions to come! =) Join me, join me!