07 September 2007

My 1st Teacher's Day Present


I received a Teacher's Day present for the 1st time in 20 years of my life!

Natasya and I posing with the present



They made a card for me!! Yeah I know, the pic quality is bad. :(



Natasya drew the girl on the left i mean right lol. She's such an artist eh? :)

I was so touched to receive such a lovely gift from them. They even printed out my pic from Friendster and pasted it on the card! Here's what they wrote:

Natasya: "Wendy, you are a teacher that make my English improve. You also quite fun when you teach us. But the homework that you give is a lot. "

Melissa: " Teacher . . . You impart knowledge to us. Your hidden love and care is always there. Thank you! =) "

Awwww.... I know. AREN'T THEY JUST SO SWEET???

Love this 2 gals. It is such a joy to tutor them. :)