04 September 2011

Notikum: Credit Card Deals All-in-One!





Notikum allows its users to search for credit card deals with ease both on its website and mobile application. (Yes, it’s available for Android users too!)


With this new innovation by our local entrepreneurs, those living in Singapore no longer have to look for a needle in a haystack by pouring over pages & pages of information on credit card websites or brochures!


Yours truly is getting married next year and the most important thing to me is that I make the best out of the wedding event which I would be spending a lot of money on!



Type in whatever deals you are looking for, etc; Food, Movies. Shopping…



And voila, all the deals of your pre-selected credit cards will appear in a consolidated list, a Godsend especially for those who have so many cards that they can’t remb which deals are from which cards! Imagine the hassle of going to each card’s website one by one. =X


Some bloggers and I were invited for their soft launch at Chijmes Le Baroque last week and boy were they generous with the food!



 Sucks to be on a diet when you have a buffet spread before yr eyes LOL!




 

 Wouldn’t it be nice if this was a real American Express Platinum card? =p



 It’s actually a thumb drive preloaded with information on Notikum! Got to love their PR team!


 With one of the founders, Lennon!


I was thinking pple is Director so I had better be polite and address him formally but he was like, “Dun call me Mr. Teng, just call me Lennon!” =D He is no Poly-Halfway-Dropout and surely he doesn’t have Permanent Head Damage if not how to come up with such a brilliant invention rite? He is an actual PHD student with a business idea, salutes!



I had to make (for the lack of a better word) the makeup I put on just to attend this event worthwhile! =p Need to improve on my skills though, no ugly hand showing next time!


 With Lennon’s cousin, Lindson. I think it’s spelled like that!



Can you tell? He’s only 16! I didn’t really had anyone to talk to except him… thank God he was there! Guess what we talked about? On the Fringe! HAHA. Kuduos to MediaCorp for such an awesome show btw! ;)



Bloggers with founders! =D



Mid-autumn festival is next week! Have you bought yr moon cakes yet? If not, be sure to head to www.notikum.com & sign up for an acct to find the best deals or discounts offered on your credit cards. We all need to take advantage of our advantages!  



Their full launch is coming real soon and I cannnoot wait to start applying for credit cards in Feb 2012 when I'm finally finally able to do so and use Notikum! YAY. I love deals and I no longer have to tikum tikum! <3