05 March 2008

My 5th March

Constance Song Yi Fei called me today! If you have no idea who she is, click here. Well, it's the first time in 20 years of my life that a celebrity actually called me so I was excited, hehe. I always thought her voice is pretty unique and I got to hear it right before my ears myself, haha. I'm gonna give her sister tuition soon so she called to coordinate the timing. Constance's sis is my cousin's classmate. Haha. Singapore is a small world. And she actually didn't make her number private so I have her hp number and I'm saving it as Constance Song (celebrity!!!), lol. But yeah, I shall be professional at my tutoring nonetheless and I'm not gonna be an asshole and give her number away.

Anyways, I finally ventured out after cooping at home the past 2 days and had dinner with Evan, Vann, Yuling and Liu Jing!




Their presence makes me look forward to attending choir prac! =)


Then we headed on down to choir prac tgt. It was so enjoyable! =) We laughed so much during our ritualistic vocals training, here's why! :




Yeah we look retarded but we enjoyed ourselves so who cares! =D


Annabel said we need to improve in our vocal skills be it when it comes to rhythm or whatever we're weak in so yeah I gotta do that! I needa remember my parts and sing the right notes all the time! We rehearsed CCC's "Take a Hold of Me" and "You're Deserving". I love "Take a Hold of Me"! "God oh God, take a hold of me, turn me upside down, let's make history! Let yr power get inside me, show me all I can be!" Sing it out loud with all yr hearts this weekend pple! ;)

The passion for Choir is back again... I belong. =) I believe I'm here to stay. =)


My day was simple but yet it was full of joy and laughter. Just kept seeing things that made me smile and laugh. Robb Thompson said in his Daily Success Key today that "Everyday is a gift from God waiting to be unwrapped." Indeed it is so. May I always unwrap His gifts everyday and not leave them at a corner to collect dust! And my ear is not painful after we prayed for healing tgt during choir prac! =)