24 January 2008

Swollen Face!

I woke up on Tues morn to find the left side of my face swollen, no thanks to the infection that I got. The first thing that doc said when he saw me was, "What happened to you again?". LOL. He was the same doc I saw for my eye infection earlier this month. Well, my experience tells me that he is liberal with giving many days of MC and he likes to pre-warn (is there such a word?) you about the possibility of having to go through operation! The last time he really scared me by saying that I might have to go for operation for my eye infection when I thought it was simply a minor prob. In the end I was fine lah. (Aiyo, tupid doc scare me only, haha)

This time, he gave me 4 days of MC (not like I really need it since I dun have classes, but I just take lah). I couldn't really eat properly the the last 2 days cos my wound would hurt when I open my mouth slightly wider. Thank God it's less painful now and I could eat properly today! =) And thanks so much dear friends for your concern and for praying for me. I am loved. =)

Pls continue to keep me in your prayers cos my face is still swollen and the antibiotics that doc gave me is a killer. It gives me gastric pain and heart burns but I have to take it.

Daddy, no matter what happens, I still know that You are good. Whatever can be shaken, will be shaken. You are still the best to me. Other people may hurt me from time to time, but You? You will never ever hurt me. I love You. =)